6 Top Questions to Determine Where Your Brand Stands
Over the past couple of months, CEL has had the pleasure of helping several clients enhance their brand, and update their websites with fresh copy, design and functionality. It’s exciting to breathe new life into these critical pieces of our clients’ identity and as a result, watch the enhancements breathe new energy into the people behind them.
Where does your brand stand? Run a test. Ask yourself these questions:
1. Is your brand recognizable and memorable?
2. Does it have immediate recognition and reflect your business today…and tomorrow?
3. Does your brand inspire trust, loyalty and the best in the industry?
4. Can your logo easily be resized to fit various sizes of ads and promotional materials?
5. Does your logo look impressive in black and white as well as color?
6. Do you have consistent messages on all of your promotional materials?
If you answered, “no” to two or more of these questions, take action! Your brand is the heart and soul of your company. It should convey your business personality and differentiate you from your competitors. It can’t just look cool, it has to be attention getting, tangible and match your business objectives. If it doesn’t, your brand longevity will be short-lived.
In addition to capturing the attention of your target market with your look, you need to make sure you’re speaking a consistent message throughout all of your marketing and communications and in what your staff is saying to current and potential customers.
What’s your elevator speech? Is everyone speaking a consistent message about your products, services, values and commitment to customers? There is power in the momentum that builds from everyone on your team speaking the same message and it has the power to impact revenue!
What’s your greatest brand challenge? Let’s talk. Call us at 763-559-6058.
Published on: March 1, 2013