5 Tips for Attention-Getting PR Campaigns that Inspire and Sell
C.E.L. owners, Cindy Leines and Kari Logan, are heading to North Carolina to educate urban foresters across the nation on how to power community forestry programs with magnetic educational campaigns and partnerships.
C.E.L.’s campaign strategies have been tested and proven to greatly increase results in the forest industry and beyond, and they can be successfully applied to your business or organization.
Begin by asking yourself these questions:
1. Am I capturing attention and providing information in a way that my target market can understand, interpret and take action?
2. Am I motivating and driving people to my door by appealing to community pride?
3. Am I maximizing business and community partnerships to support and expand my efforts?
Take Action! – Follow these 5 Marketing/PR Tips:
- Select an area of your business or organization that needs increased awareness to inspire action or identify a need within your target market to increase sales.
- Create an attention-getting educational campaign that creatively highlights your product or service. Then, design supporting graphics that have energy, legs, and longevity.
- Choose community partners that have the potential to expand your reach and impact, while benefiting from your positioning and visibility within the community. Remember, the best partners aren’t always the most obvious.
- Bring a charitable element into the campaign with a donation volunteer support to a nonprofit organization.
- Speak to your target market and make sure your key messages are clear, concise, and easy to interpret so action can be taken. Tell them what’s in it for them and appeal to their needs, while harnessing their community spirit.
Published on: November 3, 2014