Thank you for attending our Gold Mine session on Accessibility at the 2018 NSPRA Conference. Sorting out the website ADA compliance guidelines and requirements can be a daunting task for even the most seasoned school district communicators, but there are navigational steps to the accessibility puzzle. Whether or not your district has received a complaint, started an ADA content management plan, or done anything beyond image alt tags, there is help!
Resources from the Gold Mine Session:
- Tip Sheet from Gold Mine Session
- Presentation from Gold Mine Session (will be live by end of week)
- Are PDFs on Your Website Accessible? by CEL
- The All-in-One Digital Accessibility Ebook by Siteimprove
- 17 School Website Accessibility Questions Answered by Finalsite
- Accessibility Statement Generator
- K-12 Website Redesign: Segmenting Your Audiences – webinar by Chelsea Janke, CEL’s Director of Client & School Services, for Siteimprove
- CaptionSync – Live Video Captioning Service (Disclaimer – We have not used them and do not know the price point but we said we would share it for others to look at using.)
Interested in how we can help your district?
Fill out the form and we will be in contact with you shortly.