Founder & CEO
Bike cop, really! Beef cattle showmanship, oh yes. Interested in people? Always!
Cindy is the visionary Founder and CEO, who leads with conviction and commitment to the betterment of business, family, and the community. She created a culture where serving others happens every day; it’s a lifestyle and the core of what CEL does. She is known for building relationships and helping communities thrive.
She has co-authored numerous articles and is a frequent presenter on branding and creative integrated marketing. Whether presenting to groups at the Million Dollar Roundtable in Hawaii or corporate gatherings in Las Vegas, the audience leaves inspired and walks away with practical, effective tactics. Cindy tackles every project with the innate understanding and belief that “The process is as important as the end result,” balancing strategy with creativity to offer insightful communications solutions to diverse markets and demographics. This is evident in hundreds of client brands, community programs, campaigns and strategies. Her company’s work is seen locally, nationally and internationally.
Cindy and her husband Darrell can be found spending their free time spoiling their two grandsons, trying not to make their two grown children jealous. As the baby of six children, Cindy’s family spans the country and she looks for any opportunity to see them all.
- Best CEO Giving Back in 2016 – Lake Minnetonka Magazine
- Person of the Year in 2015 – Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce
- Entrepreneur of the Year in 2011 – TwinWest Chamber of Commerce
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist – TwinWest Chamber of Commerce
Volunteer Positions Past and Present:
- Wayzata Education Foundation Co-chair
- Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce Board Chair
- Wayzata Rotary Club President
- Wayzata Athletic Boosters President
- Business Education Partnership Committee Co-chair
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce Business Awards Chair
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce