WE’RE GROWING AND WE’RE HIRING!
Jobs in Public Relations, Marketing, Digital and Design
We are true to our mission — and that requires building a great team of creative, curious, collaborative and fun communications and design professionals. We believe hiring great talent will generate new business, so we are always open to receiving new inquiries and resumes. What talents would you bring to our clients? How can you help us grow? We welcome informational interviews—who knows what new opportunities we might discover?
Marketing Specialist – Web Content and Optimization
JOIN CEL FOR A CREATIVE, EFFECTIVE, AND LASTING CAREER.
“We’re driven by curiosity, passion, optimism, and the belief that everybody can contribute and grow.”
At CEL, we are committed to your development and building an organization where you can thrive. We want to be the best in the industry and realize that this can only happen when people can be themselves. Our organization is a good fit for self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset who also want to learn from some of the best in the business.
We are hiring a Marketing Specialist – Web Content and Optimization. In this role, you will serve our diverse client base by planning, executing, and optimizing web marketing initiatives, mainly for our
K-12 education clients. We can be flexible on in-office/hybrid or remote, depending on the level of training and experience required.
- Responsible for implementing strategic online marketing programs for our clients.
- Implement SEO and measurements.
- Write content and copy that will be utilized for the website and other online applications.
- Execute the strategies developed utilizing technology platforms, including Finalsite, WordPress, Drupal, Google Analytics, and others.
- Research and create online content, including photography, videos, blogs, editorial calendars, or other content that will optimize the online user experience.
- Understand the current trends in marketing that will serve our clients.
- Ensure there is a unified voice across all marketing channels.
- Build strong working relationships with clients through positive interaction and responsiveness.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- 1-3 years of experience with exposure to marketing content and techniques.
- Prior expertise in CMS (Content Management Systems) based platforms.
- Proven use of technology to be more efficient, project management systems, automated marketing software, data management, etc.
- Understanding of SEO, ADA web accessibility requirements, and current best practices.
- Knowledge and prior use of Google Analytics or other analytical platforms.
- Experience in a client-facing role or any customer service experience.
- Excellent writer who can convey pertinent information in long and short form.
- Proven work experience that required extreme attention to detail and organization.
- A continuous and curious communicator.
- Strong critical thinking abilities; well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Confident, passionate, and has a positive outlook.
- Team player who enjoys and appreciates collaboration and teamwork.
- A “Get Stuff Done” attitude!
- Powered by a mission and desire to improve the lives of others.
For 35+ years clients have turned to CEL to help them strategically plan, implement, and ultimately grow their business using effective marketing, design and public relations strategies. Telling your story and getting your message to your marketplace in a creative, effective and lasting way is our business – with a return on your investment.
At CEL, we live our mission of being passionately committed to the betterment of business, family, and the community. We have passion for what we do and a commitment to the success of the companies we serve. Our clients consistently tell us that we’re good interpreters and we “hit the ground running” in a strategic manner, delivering results.
Join CEL for a creative, effective, and lasting career. To apply, scroll down to upload your resume. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.