We are true to our mission and that requires building a great team of creative, curious, collaborative and fun communications and design professionals.
WE’RE GROWING and WE’RE HIRING!
Jobs in Public Relations, Marketing and Design
NOW HIRING: CONTENT CURATOR/CREATOR
- Demonstrate excellence in client-care, leveraging opportunities to deliver more than expected and maintaining happy clients.
- Interview, write and edit stories, blogs, OpEds, media pitches, case studies, marketing copy, and other content for clients. Complete a minimum of two stories or posts per week that include visuals (photos, graphics or other creative illustrations).
- Create compelling website content for clients in the education, healthcare, nonprofit and financial services sectors.
- Develop and execute content strategies across digital platforms, including website, email, social media accounts, etc.
- Support media relations for clients, as part of an integrated marketing communications strategy,
- Engage in research, issues monitoring, and brand stewardship for clients.
- Respond promptly to external requests from clients, reporters, and other stakeholders.
- Be a conscientious, detail-oriented project manager who can move initiatives forward in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Excellent writer, storyteller and proofreader
- Demonstrated research capability to ensure validity of sources and content
- Knowledge of basic SEO, link building and traffic generation tactics
- Experience managing client social media and online marketing tools
- An understanding of current web standards with the ability to translate web statistics
- Creativity in curation and storytelling content that includes visuals and photos
- Ability to manage projects through execution and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple assignments
- Collaborator with graphic designers, web developers and project managers for effective communication of concepts
- Social media savvy including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Email marketing platforms (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot)
- Web content management systems (CMS) and blogging tools
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Slides, Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite (desired) (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience in blog writing and posting
- Experience maintaining web pages and driving online organic traffic
Personal Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Team player with a commitment to achieving team and client goals
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Creative contributor during discovery and ideation phases
- Enthusiastic about innovation, learning and client progress
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated integrity, ethical decision-making and honesty
- Takes pride in delivering high-quality work to clients
TO APPLY: Submit your resume, cover letter and at least two work samples via our online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org In a creative and effective way, share with us how you will help us keep our customers happy and our agency growing!
CEL offers a competitive salary and compensation package including full health and dental insurance (for full-time employees), free parking, and free access to an on-site fitness center. You’ll love our modern, flexible work environment with lots of natural light. We are committed to employee growth, wellness, and professional development.
Looking for jobs in public relations? If you are looking to get a foot in the door or for a lasting relationship, let’s meet. We are a team that values creative, strategic and effective integrated marketing, design and public relations.
And, we really love to meet new people!