The Strategic Account Executive leads creative, strategic marketing and public relations planning and execution for clients. Our CEL clients and team look to this professional to clearly communicate goals and objectives, strategies, processes and solutions that deliver results. The ability to work both independently and as a team member is key. Being resourceful, a good listener and a quick learner in this fast-paced industry are essential for this position.
Our strategies are driven by industry best practices, past successes and cutting-edge tactics to engage our clients with their customers and prospects using traditional and non-traditional marketing and public relations activities.
CEL Public Relations is a full-service marketing and public relations firm passionately committed to the betterment of business, family and the community. There is an entrepreneurial spirit within the firm and we offer a team environment for pushing creative limits, utilizing best practices, voicing ideas, and being involved in a wide range of projects.
• An excellent understanding of marketing and public relations principles and tactics
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic about innovation and client progress
• Previous experience developing brand identity, messaging and creative campaigns
• Experience working in media relations (traditional and online media)
• Proficient understanding of website best practices and trends
• Experience in planning or implementing content activity for search engine optimization (SEO)
• Ability to analyze marketing performance and interpretation for driving results
• Ability to prepare and give briefs to team members
• Project management experience is preferred
• Must be proficient with Mac platform with an understanding of Windows compatibility
• Competent using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and well-versed understanding of the Creative Suite software (Photoshop and InDesign specifically)
• Online and social media savvy
• Understanding of various website platforms capabilities
To apply, please send ALL desired items below to our Hiring Department.
1. Resume with references.
2. Send an example and description of a brand identity that you think is unique and successful – and why you believe it has been or will be successful.
3. Provide a brief description of your strategic planning experience and implementation results.